Translate

Monday 10 August 2015

No 9 - Write personal letters (42)

I wanted to make this challenge a very special one. I originally thought I might write a letter for each person on their Birthday, but then I realised that it would only be a surprise for the first couple of people. I thought then to maybe do it for Christmas, but then there would be so many other things going on and other gifts that it might be seen as just a Christmassy thing, and I wanted it to be a something from me thing!

When I decided to give golden goody boxes as a little something for my Birthday guests I realised it was the perfect opportunity to pop a note/card into each box of the people I wanted to write to. This would mean it would be a surprise for everyone at the same time and also give me a lot of pleasure spending some time thinking and writing about all the people I love and the wonderful quirks and traits they have!

So I popped each note into the goody box and it was such a pleasure to hear how much they were appreciated. I loved this challenge as it was all about everyone else and not me!

Coloured notes and dinky envelopes!

The golden goody boxes



No comments:

Post a Comment