Translate

Monday 10 August 2015

No 10 - Go to the top of The Shard (6)

This challenge was completed on my Birthday with friends and family. We stayed in a hotel next to London Bridge after my party and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to do this challenge.

It was a beautiful sunny day and London was looking good! I was a little surprised to experience vertigo though. Never having had an issue with heights before I wasn't worried about looking down, in fact it was amazing seeing the full 360 panorama! Stepped out of the lift and the dizziness and nausea set in - very strange I must say but I had a great time and did complete the challenge!

Getting ready to go up

Tower Bridge


Started to get vertigo!

HMS Belfast


Ooh very whooshy now!
The London Eye


At the top - it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment