Translate

Friday 2 June 2017

Challenge updates





It has been taking an awfully long time to get through my challenge list - mostly based on time available as some need more time than others - but also if financially I can realistically achieve it in the near future to get 50 done before I reach 60!!

So it is time to review my challenges and make sure they are achievable and actually a challenge and not just something I fancy doing. So I will be going through them all and assessing each one to see whether it needs to go on the bucket list or if it can stay as a challenge.

I will also look at some of the ones I have already done and see if they were indeed challenging - and justify how - if not they will be put on the 'extras list' at the end and replaced too. I will be writing extra info on each one to explain why it is a challenge to me.



Due to a change in circumstances I will be having more free time from July this year and intend to get stuck in and get them all crossed off!

Watch this space for updates - the review might take a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment