Translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

No 12 Take a Ferrari for a test drive (11)

Not only did I get to drive a Ferrari I drove an Aston Martin as well!  

 This bright red car oozed super car; it was sporty, low and ready to go. I eased in to the leather driving seat and could feel the car purring at me; waiting for my foot on that gas pedal!  Edging slowly to the start of the track, my foot wanted to slam down and GO!  As I pulled on to the right hand side my instructor said "foot down all the" - who was I to refuse....  I took it round 3 short laps, navigated the twists and turns until finally, it was over My instructor was very pleased. said he had never been asked so many questions by a woman before and I had handled the car very smoothly. What can I say - I am a Ferrari girl!



Next up the Aston Martin. It was an automatic with paddles on the steering wheel so it took a lap to
get used to it. Still, I soon got it and got it up to a fast speed, not as nippy as the Ferrari on pulling away or when changing gear.  It was definitely something I had never thought I would do but my heart lies with that bright red, brashy supercar!





No comments:

Post a Comment