Translate

Thursday 9 April 2015

No 3 - Do an April Fool's Joke (8)

This is the post I made in the committee page on April 1st!

"I have just arrived in Argentina but could not wait to tell you all the amazing news of our new sponsor for head judge jackets at WPSC - Butlins are famous for their designer jackets and are providing each head judge with a special jacket and all the judges in their category will have ties to match the jacket. Butlins are against stereotypes so currently Davide will be in pink, Cindy in blue, Florenza in yellow, Petra in Green and the fifth judge in Red. All with matching ties! How awesome is that! Actually can someone tell Petra she is not on this committee page. See you soon folks!"

I know this made some people question whether this was true or not right up until today April 9th I have had messages asking if it is true as they are not happy with their colours!!

I admit - I WAS JOKING!!  For this to last for 9 days is definitely a good April Fools Joke and another one off the list, ha ha ha!

This is the picture posted by a committee member who thought he would be dressed like one of his heroes!




No comments:

Post a Comment